We want you to have the best volunteer experience possible! When you register on an organization's site, you get to take part in some pretty incredible work—but sometimes, you just got questions. Like:
- Why aren't my hours showing up for the opportunity I volunteered for?
- How do I respond to opportunities?
- What's the difference between a program and an opportunity?
- How do I download my volunteer resume?
Some of these questions, we have answered in our helpful resources made specifically for you—our awesome volunteers! However, site managers and program managers are the subject matter experts for all things related to their specific organizations and sites—and your best avenue for getting the answers you need!
Who do I contact with questions?
If you need to contact a site or program manager, you can click the Contact Us link in the site's footer: ⓘ So you know: This link might not be available on all sites. If the link isn't available, then we recommend checking to see if the organization listed a point of contact in a program's profile or looking for the organization's contact information online.
- Here's an example of the contact area on a program's profile page: