This Curriculum is designed for you and is meant to help you achieve your goals.
We have built the learning experience around four main objectives.
You will learn:
How to make the site look and feel like your own United Way.
How to create core elements of your site.
How to work with your partners, what we call agencies.
And you’ll see what happens when a volunteer interacts with your site.
The Curriculum has several sections - or courses - that you can work through, depending on your needs. The courses are short and are designed to be worked through in manageable ways.
The courses are:
- How do I use this Curriculum?
- That's the lesson you are doing right now.
- What do I need to know about my site?
- This course introduces you to navigation of the site, who uses it, and key terms and concepts.
- How do I get started creating my site?
- This is basic site setup, including branding and registration.
- I'm ready to build out more elements
- You'll learn to use many of the core features of the site.
- Let's fit in the final pieces
- When you are ready, you can start using some of the more sophisticated parts of the software.
- My site's not new, but I am!
- This course is especially for people who are new in the role of a site manager. They may have inherited a site that already has at least some elements in place.
Which of these topics are most interesting to you?