Now that you're here, you might have a lot of questions—so let's Zoom about it! You can sign up for one of our Open Zoom sessions and chat with other folks just like you with similar questions. But first, let's make sure you're in the right place.
If you answered yes to any of these three questions, then our Open Zoom sessions might be right for you!
How do I signup?
We have unique Open Zoom sessions for all types of organizations. To sign up email us!
When is it?
It depends on what type of organization you are. To find out more, send us an email!
What organizations can signup?
All of our Galaxy Digital Site Managers can signup. This meeting is for site managers to meet and discuss with other site managers—so all organizations are welcome!
What's it about?
It's a safe space for you to:
- Chat with fellow site managers
- Ask specific questions
- Connect with our Support team
- Walk away with a better understanding of how to use your software to its fullest potential!
What questions can we ask?
We encourage you to ask specific questions about your software's features. For example:
- Questions about functionality and how-tos:
- How do I update approval settings?
- How do I send email blasts?
- How do I add a spotlight to the navigation?
- How a feature works and why you would use it:
- Why would I want to create spotlights?
- What would I use a Custom Page for?
- Why would I make a User Group and what's the difference between a User Group and a Team?
- General strategy and engagement tactics:
- How do I promote my site?
- How do I encourage more volunteer engagement?
- How often should I email my volunteers and what should I include in the email blasts?
- You could ask the other site managers about their experiences with the software.
- Ask us for advice, best practices, and recommendations.
Are there any questions we shouldn't ask?
While we don't want to discourage you from asking important and pressing questions, there are some questions we can't answer during these meetings, including:
- Questions about specific users and opportunities on your site.
- To answer questions about specific users and opportunities on your site, we would need to look at your site. We can't do this in a public meeting because we aim to protect you and your users' privacy.
- You can always contact us if you have these questions.
- Questions about updating the software or making enhancements to its functionality.
- These meetings are blocked for one hour. During that hour, we want to be sure you walk away with a better understanding of how to use your software to your advantage. To respect your time and the other attendees too, we want to be sure we can answer those pressing questions during our hour together.
- However, we love to hear your product suggestions and encourage you to submit them to our Product Suggestions Forum.
- This forum is where you can post your requests for changes to the software that would make your workflow better!
- You can see we have already implemented a lot of great suggestions made by other site managers—and you can vote and comment on suggestions you agree should be implemented.
We look forward to chatting with you!