Account Registration Notification

As someone who loves the automation in this platform, I find I can go several days without needing to sign into Galaxy Digital. I would love to receive an email notifying me when someone has registered to become a volunteer so I can approve/deny their request.

Thanks!

jp

9 people like this idea

This would be super helpful to me as well. With all of the template messages that we have control over, it would be nice to have a message that we can activate to send out to site managers that a new user has created an account. 

Thanks!

Alayna McGarry

With my volunteer base, I'm pulling from the same group of 80 some volunteers, not getting brand new ones every time.  When I do get new volunteers mid-season, they usually need the process to go fast and sign up for new opportunities quickely.  I really need a new registration/qualification notification, otherwise I'm going to miss new volunteers.  This was kind of one of the things I was kinda hoping for with an actual volunteer management system.

Alyssa, I just posted a new topic for the need of a qualification notification, too. Feel free to mention your comments on that one also so that it has more support. Thanks :)

I would like to see this feature as well. Frankly, with all the notifications I receive, I was surprised to find that this wasn't one of them. I did miss a new user because of my notification expectation. The ability to deny a registration would also be helpful, but not as critical for me because I use qualifications as gatekeepers for volunteerism. Thank you! 

Hi . Have you made it possible yet to be able to be notified when a volunteer signs up for your program shift? This needs to be an option! I get notifications when they cancel but why not when they sign up?

This would be very helpful as we need to notify our trainers to reach out to them.  Please consider this feature request!

Login or Signup to post a comment