Background Check Status Report

As an agency manager I posted a volunteer need that required background checks. I see that 4 volunteers have completed their background check, and while I’m sure the system sent the automatic message to them (only if these volunteers have opted in to receiving messages from Galaxy Digital) reminding them to return to the need to complete their response….none of them have actually done that. My hands, as an agency manager are tied. Well I suppose I could manually look up the email addresses for each of the volunteers in the first screenshot below to send them a personal reminder….but it would be a lot easier if email addresses were included in this report AND I had the option to send an email to them from this screen. Would that be possible?

1 Comment

Hi Brooke, thanks for reaching out! I can definitely see how  this would be useful in sending your volunteers reminders, the main  thing to consider on our end would be whether we want to expose email  addresses of volunteers who have opted out of notifications on the site.  

I will be sure to add this to our enhancement review board and discuss it with the team in our next enhancement meeting!

Thanks for all that you do, 

Eli Poulos

Login or Signup to post a comment