Teams Reserved Response

Hi all,

I would like to see Responding as a Team using Reserved Responses be more intuitive. A Team Leader should be able to add actual users and hold Reserved Responses at the same time. 

Right now, a user must Respond as Team and can add other existing users into their Team. To add Reserved Responses they have to create the Team first, then go back and edit the Team to add in Reserved Responses. 

This has resulted in many Teams of 1 and people thinking they are finished with the process before they actually have enough spaces. Is there any way to give Team Leaders the ability to add Reserved Responses earlier in the process?

Thanks,

Cody

1 person likes this idea

Hi Cody, 

Thank you for adding your suggestion to the Forum! From my understanding, you would like a user to respond as a Team and add Reserved Slots at the same time as they are making their Team response. Users do have the ability to indicate how many Reserved Slots are a part of their Team after they make they click Respond As A Team. Once they click this button, they get an overlay with a dropdown option to Reserve Additional Slots

This dropdown allows users to add Reserved Slots to their Team when they are first creating their Team Response. 

Does this look like what you were hoping for, or am I missing the mark? Please let me know! 

You hit the mark Autumn, I'm not sure how I missed that. 

Maybe there could be a question mark by "Reserve Additional Slots" to hover over and tell people to hold their spaces? We still get a fair number of people who make a Team without actually holding any slots.

Hi Cody, 

Awesome! I will add a suggestion for adding hover help text to the Reserved Slots area that will help volunteers understand how to hold spaces in their team response. Thank you for this suggestion. 

I hope you're doing well! 

Autum

Hi Autum,

When I assumed a user today to make a Team I came across this screen. I wasn't able to see the Reserved Slots area on this screen, though maybe I missed it again?

Cody

Hi Cody, 

This can happen because of the capacity for the Opportunity, or for a few other reasons. I checked your site and everything is working as expected (with the Reserved Slots showing up), so I believe this is something that is specific to the Opportunity that you took this screenshot for. I am going to reach out to you in an email so we can dig into this together. 

Thank you! 

Login or Signup to post a comment