Sign in with my team or sign in alone

Hello!

I wish we had the option to remove "Sign in with my team." We ask all volunteers to go to the kiosks to sign in, it is confusing for them when they get to this page and we have to tell them to sign in alone. What if site managers had the option to remove the "sign in with team" in order to customize to what they need?

Thanks for your consideration!

- Holly

Hi Holly, 

Thank you for adding your suggestion to the Forum! I wanted to make a point of clarification. When someone checks in on an Opportunity where they responded as a Team, they will get the "Check In Alone" or "Check In With My Team" options. When a user checks in for an Opportunity where they responded as an individual, they will only have the option to check in alone. 

From my understanding, you would like the ability to stop all users who respond as a Team from seeing the "Check In With My Team" option when using the Kiosk. Is that correct? 

Thank you!

Autum

Autumn-

We would like a setting to remove or disable the "Check In With My Team" option, too.

The way you've said it is correct for what we're requesting.

Hi Christopher, 

Thank you! I appreciate your support of this suggestion, and I will make a note of your support on our enhancements board for our developers to review. 

Have a great rest of your day!

Autum Brown, Education Manager

Login or Signup to post a comment