Team Sign Up

There should be an option to have your opportunities conducive to the idea that if one team signs up for a shift, even if they do not fill up all the slots, that team still gets the whole shift. For example say to serve dinner there are 10 slots and say Team Y signs up to serve dinner on 10/15 but they only have 6 people coming. I would still like to have the option to make Team Y's  shift say  "full" even if they do not have 10 people coming. I don't want any other people from any other team or any other individuals signing up for that shift because Team Y  signed up first. Does that make sense?

Thank you!

Hi Chloe, 

Thank you for adding to the Forum! From my understanding, you would like an option to make shifts for an Opportunity first come first serve for Team responses. So that if a Team responds without filling up all the available slots, because they signed up first the entire shift will be blocked off. 

Am I understanding that correctly? Please let me know, and I will add your idea to the enhancements board! 

Best, 

Autum

Yes that is correct!

Thank you!

Hi Chloe, 

Wonderful! I will make sure that's added to our enhancements board. Thank you again for sharing your request!

Best,

Autum

Login or Signup to post a comment