Quick Add Hours tool

Hi!

Is there a way to pull custom check-in questions into the quick add hours tool? We have a custom question on our check-in page, where the question of how many miles you drove to volunteer today is changed to "how many youth volunteers have you brought with you?" 

I think because our volunteers who bring kids get sidetracked filling out our paper Release Forms for the kids, sometimes they miss checking themselves in. So when I want to quick add someone who brought kids, I need to quick add the adult, and then go into Volunteerism->Hours, click on the volunteer, and edit the hours entry to include the number of children. Would be nice if both could be done at once, rather than the two-step process.

Maybe customizations like ours make it too complicated to do something like this, but seems worth the ask!

Thanks!

- Holly

1 Comment

Hi Holly,

Thanks for reaching out!  I will note your request to have the default hours question "Miles Traveled" added to the Quick Add Users and Hours tool. I also want to let you know that if a volunteer has responded to the opportunity but forgot to check-in, you can use the "Add Hours" tool to log their hours. This form does include the Miles Traveled field, along with any custom hours questions that were created. Please reach out to support@galaxydigital.com if you have additional questions!

All the best,

Caitlin

Login or Signup to post a comment