Print User profile

Hello, 

I have an enhancement idea. Can a dedicated print profile to PDF button be added? Since the location/agency managers don't have access to the user profiles, it would be nice to print it our for referencing interest areas, availabilities, etc. 

Thank you. 

Stephanie

Hi, Stephanie,

Thanks for reaching out and posting to the forum! I want to make sure I'm capturing the essence of your request here to pass along to our enhancements team to consider. This is what I'll pass along: "On the manager view of a user's profile page, there will be a button that will generate a PDF of all of the user's information from user registration and their profiles -- including availability and qualifications." Does that sound right?

I hope you're well!

Best,

Maia Price
Galaxy Digital CX

Are there any updates with this enhancement?

Hi, Belinda,

Thanks for reaching out here! Our current enhancement process (outlined here) allows for client input. While this one has not been considered for implementation, we prioritize these suggestions based on amount of client support and overall benefit for our entire client atmosphere.

For more information about any of our recent updates, please visit our release notes here.

Best,

Maia Price
Galaxy Digital CX

Login or Signup to post a comment