Ability to download shifts into an external calendar

It would be very convenient if users could download their shifts into an Outlook, Google, Yahoo, or iCal calendar on their personal devices. That way they could see all their appointments for a given day, week, etc. in one place. This is a feature one of your competitors offers. 

Thanks for your consideration!

Motria  

1 person likes this idea

Hi Motria,

Thanks for writing in with that great suggestion! This is definitely a request we have seen before regarding, integrating the volunteer's Galaxy Digital schedule with another calendar platform, such as Outlook. We do currently have the option for users to add shifts they've responded to, to their Google Calendar. Example pictured below:

However, I will add your voice to our existing notes about this enhancement for more calendar platform options! Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts and feedback!

All the best,

Rachel

I would like to upvote this suggestion as being able to integrate all of the volunteer shifts to an external calendar, suggest as Outlook, would be extremely helpful for volunteer managers who also work with other teams.  Specifically in our case, we work with a distribution warehouse and being able to see ahead the available shifts or filled volunteer shifts contrasted against supply shipments would save us an immense amount of time working back and forth between systems.  

Hi Gina,

Thank you for your suggestion! I'll add your request for site managers to have the ability to add shift based opportunities from their Connect site to an external calendar, and view the shifts, including available and filled slots on the shift, to the list of product suggestions to review. 

Please let me know if there are any other use cases or suggestions you'd like me to include as we review this request.

Have a great day!

Beth

Login or Signup to post a comment