Qualifications for "All but virtual"

I'd like the options to set a qualification to "required to respond for all in person" or "all but virtual.

Any on site volunteers must meet and be verified for one specific qualification, I do the verification in person on their first on site day, but it's not necessary for those working virtuallyAlmost all our opportunities are on site and it would be a lot to go through and edit every single opportunity manually to include this one required qualification just to omit it on virtual opportunities. 

If possible I'd rather add opportunities on a one on one basis to be an EXCEPTION to the rule rather than add the qualification on each of our many on site opportunities and accidentally miss one. That or have an option on the qualification itself to only apply to opportunities not already marked as "virtual" (given that's already a built in question.)

If there's already a way to do this besides the manual method, please let me know. As far as I can tell this isn't yet and option and it would be incredibly helpful if it was. 

Another option that could serve the same purpose is qualifications by program, cluster or user group. I still would rather an "all but" option though.

Hi Emma, 

Thank you for adding your suggestion! I will make the following suggestion for our Development and Operations Team to consider: 

Create an additional Qualification Permission that would be automatically applied to all in person opportunities, and one that will automatically apply to all virtual opportunities. 

While I have you, I did want to mention that you can manually add a "Required to Respond to Selected Opportunities" Qualification to each in person or virtual opportunity as needed. This wouldn't be an automatic option, but I did want to let you know that it is possible to accomplish manually!

Thank you and have a great day!

Autum

Hi Autum, 

Thank you for your reply and passing this along. Yes I do know about the manual option. The issue I was encountering and anticipating for the future were new qualifications or policies occurring onsite. If changes occur, manually changing every single opportunity takes quite a while. As COVID continues to change necessary health requirements and as our org evolves I can foresee more qualification or policy changes down the line. Having an automatic option would make adding and changing qualifications and waivers far easier to use as a feature. 

Best

Emma

Hi Emma, 

Thank you for the extra details! I totally understand where you are coming from, and I would be happy to add that sentiment to my record of this request. 

I hope you are having a great Friday!

Autum

Login or Signup to post a comment