Automatic email template and in-site translation

As a bilingual company, it is important that we offer our services in both English and French, entirely. GC is extremely limited in its translation features and has forced us to include both english and french communications in outreach that should just be one language. 

The presented options involving the use of Google Translate cannot be deemed as equal to true translation into other languages. 

We hope that GC can soon develop tools that allow for more useful and accurate translation of in-site items for both external and internal purposes. 

Hi Maddie,

Thanks for reaching out to post your thoughts in our product suggestion forum, we appreciate you taking the time to do so!

I'm reaching out to collaborate with you so that I can submit a formal product suggestion to my team on your behalf. It seems like you're after a tool that would allow you to translate content back and forth between English and French, but it also seems that you don't find tools such as Google Translate to be very effective. Would you be able to walk me through the feature/features of your product suggestion so that I can put together a formal product suggestion for you? 

Thanks, Maddie, looking forward to hearing your thoughts, and thanks again for posting in our forum!

Hi Maddie, I just wanted to follow up with you on your product suggestion!

I was able to review your ticket conversation with Maia to better understand your perspective, and this is what I will add to our enhancements notes to review with the team:

Maddie's Product Suggestion:

The presented options involving the use of Google Translate cannot be deemed as equal to true translation into other languages. We hope that GC can soon develop tools that allow for a more useful and accurate translation of in-site items for both external and internal purposes.

Thanks again for posting in our forum!

Login or Signup to post a comment