Partner Badges

Hello! I see now that there is an internal partner option for agencies using our service. Is there a way to be able to publicly display a badge or icon that shows volunteers what organizations are partners? This would be very beneficial for ideas that we have regarding outreach. Thank you!

1 person likes this idea

1 Comment

Hi Mason,

Good morning to you,

In reading over your product suggestion, if I'm understanding correctly you would like to create/build a custom list of your partner organizations that you can then share with you volunteers is that right? I noticed you mentioned that you would like it to be public facing for volunteer outreach, will this be public facing for your current volunteers, or for getting the word out to help get more people in your community to become one of your volunteers? 

In addition, could you help me understand how the badge or icon ties into this organization list so I can better understand what you're envisioning? Or are you thinking of adding each organization's logo for example next to their name in this custom list? I would like to better understand the importance of an icon or badge in this list.

Looking forward to your feedback,

Thank you Mason

Login or Signup to post a comment