Boost approved needs on social media

what would it take for Get Connected to automatically post an approved need on our social channels (Facebook, IG, TW)? Or at least give site managers the option to share....much like a volunteer is prompted to share on their own social channels?

Hi Brooke,

Thank you for confirming! I will get this request added!

All the best,

Caitlin

Thank you Caitlin...yes you captured what I'm looking for pretty perfectly. Your interim suggestion is something we were already aware of and not what we're hoping to do.

Hi Brooke and Gayla,

Thanks for posting in our forums! 

Based on what you've shared, it sounds like you would like to see a way to push needs to your organizations social media channels from your site manager area. If that captures your idea (or if I've missed anything!), just let me know and I will record your request!!

I did want to let you know that the sharing capabilities you see on the front-end of the site will work to share needs to your social media sites, as well. This isn't automated and you'll need to ensure you're logged into your organizations social media channels, but I wanted to share an option that might work in the meantime!

All the best,

Caitlin

Would be a great feature and expand the outreach

Login or Signup to post a comment