Auto assign User Groups

It would be helpful if a user would be auto assigned to the their home agency when hours are being assigned. Also, it would be useful if the N/A option could be turned off in the main settings.

1 Comment

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting in our forum, happy to help!

I'm seeing two product suggestions in your post, both associated with User Groups on your site:

1. Provide site managers with the ability to remove the N/A option on their site. By removing this option, volunteers can no longer bypass selecting a User Group when entering hours. Removing this option would now force volunteers to select a User Group to associate that hour entry with.

2. When volunteers add hours for an opportunity that they have responded to, and that opportunity is associated with a User Group, those hours should automatically be attributed to that User Group.

I want to make sure that I've fully captured your product suggestion, so that I can pass this onto my team, what do you think Robert, do these two points capture your product suggestions? Once I've got the go ahead from you, I'll pass this info along to my team.

Thanks again for posting in our forum Robert!

Login or Signup to post a comment