Site Manager Search by Phone

Hi Galaxy,

I would like for Site Managers to have the ability to search users by phone number. 

In the user section we can search by name or email, and I think phone would be a useful search field as well. People leave us voice mails and often leave only a phone number, so it's hard to find that person in the system, especially if they share a common name or the spelling of the name is uncommon. 

We know searching by phone number is possible because volunteers do so in the kiosk. Can we add this feature for Site Managers as well?

Thanks,

Cody

Hi Cody,

Thank you so much for adding your product suggestion to our forum!

Just in case you weren’t aware of it already, site managers are able to utilize the  User Filter tool as a way to find users by phone or mobile number. To search for user phone/mobile numbers with the User Filter go to Volunteerism > Users click the User Filter link. 

Two ways we can search users by phone numbers with the User filter is to filter in the dropdowns by [And] > [User Data] > [Phone Number] > [contains] > [Type out phone number] or filter by mobile [And] > [User Data] > [Mobile Number] > [contains] > [Type out mobile number].

Here’s a screenshot example of what this filter can look like:

Does this meet your current needs when searching for your users by number? If not, can you give me more information as to why? This will help me with my notes on this I will share with the team!

With gratitude,

Annette 

Thanks Annette - this will work. I like the one click nature of the kiosk but this will take care of it.

Cody

You're very welcome Cody. Thank you for your input and have a wonderful day!

With gratitude,

Annette

Login or Signup to post a comment