Files - Confidential Section Or Ability to Hide Files

We have forms that we need to upload that must remain "confidential", but there is no way of putting forms into the system or into qualification while keeping them "hidden" or "confidential" from the volunteer themselves.  For E.G.  Part of our screening process (which is a qualification) is that we check three references on every volunteer.  The people who provide the references are told they are confidential and the volunteer absolutely cannot see them.  Having the ability to hide certain forms from the volunteer would be very useful.  

1 Comment

Hi Elise, thanks for your request! I will add your request for the ability to upload a confidential file to a user’s profile as private (admin-view only) to our current list of enhancement requests. 

As a note, you do currently have the ability to upload forms to your site that volunteers cannot see, so long as they are not being provided a direct download link to the file. This article explains how you can upload articles to your site in the Content > Files area. However, as a note, these files can not be directly associated with a volunteer’s user account.

Thank you again for adding your request to our forum! If I have missed anything here in regards to your request, please let me know.

Login or Signup to post a comment