CauseConnect Calendar View

With opportunities on almost everyday, we've found one of the most helpful features of the site is the ability to sort the volunteer opportunities into "Calendar View". It would be awesome if this feature also existed on the app so the volunteers could quickly find the signup for a specific day. Perhaps something similar to the "Schedule" tab on the app where the volunteer could select a day and see available volunteer opportunities?

1 person likes this idea

Hi Ireland,

Good afternoon to you and thanks for posting in our forum!

Right now, when a volunteer searches for an opportunity on your site, when using our mobile App, they can search for volunteer opportunities in either Map (showing by location) view or List (opportunities in a list format) view. If I'm understanding correctly, you would like to add a third view for volunteers looking to get involved, where they can select a Calendar view on the mobile App, to be able to be able to select a specific day to see what volunteer opportunities are available in a Calendar view, is that right?

If I've summed that up correctly, let me know and I'll add pass that info along to my team!

Thanks Ireland

Yes, that is correct! Thanks so much for passing it along!

Great, thanks Ireland!

Login or Signup to post a comment