Program/Agency exclusions for Clusters?

Hello Galaxy Digital CX Team!  

Our large Bike fundraising events have multiple locations and many volunteer opportunities at each location. We are using Initiatives to group all opportunities together for the event, and then using Cluster Tags and Opportunity Tags to separate opportunities by location or position for specialty volunteers (route support, rest stops etc.)

Cluster tags are great because we can use them year after year, but each event would have somewhere between 4-10 cluster tags and we have 57 bike events across the country.  That will make the cluster drop down menu LONG.  Our cluster tags are only used by one program/agency and often times for one initiative because they are unique to a specific event.

My request would be that similar to initiatives, to have the option to exclude markets when Clusters are created to make the drop down list smaller for each program/agency manager. 

Thanks for your consideration!

1 Comment

Hi Cristy,

Good afternoon to you,

I wanted to send you a note to let you know that I've received your Product Suggestion, and I will take the next steps to share this info with the rest of our team!

Thanks Cristy!

Login or Signup to post a comment