Impact Page Graphs

The graphs are confusing as they show the "top 5" in say departments or impact areas and then lump everything else into "other" and show that.  Would prefer to just have the top 5 departments or impact areas without lumping everyone else under a category called "other"  As everyone keeps asking what is included in the "other" category as its not obvious that is just a lumping of everything else remaining.  Maybe if it needs to stay it should be called "all other departments" or "all other impact areas" instead of just "other".

1 Comment

Hi Jessica! Thank you for bringing this up and posting it on the forum; I can see how the layout and wording of the chart could be confusing. From what I understand, you’re looking to have the wording of the result labeled “other” so it’s more clear that it contains the sum of all hours within the date range where the user has a department listed which isn't in the top five results. 

I’ll add a note to our enhancement meeting so we can take a look at this as a team at a future Enhancements meeting!

Cheers!

Heather Adler

Login or Signup to post a comment