Notification for Program Managers when volunteer has pending qualification

Is it possible to add a Notification for Program Managers when a volunteer has a pending qualification? That way, they know they will need to log in an check the Volunteer’s qualification so that they can respond to Opportunities quickly.

• ·  Trigger: Volunteer submits a qualification which goes to “pending” status
  • ·  All Program Managers of that Program and Opportunity receive the same email notification
  • ·  Example email: Good afternoon <name>, a volunteer has submitted a qualification that requires your review. Please <click here> to review.

1 person likes this idea

Hello! 

Thanks for reaching out with your suggestion around notifications for Program Managers related to qualifications. This suggestion would be specifically for platforms with the Advanced Program Manager module added, as qualifications on platforms without the additional module are only accessible to Site Managers. 

I appreciate the level of detail you have shared around this proposed enhancement and the value it will bring to those managing qualifications. I will add this to our list of suggestions for review.

Feel free to follow-up with additional details or scenarios that you would like to add and thanks for sharing your ideas with us!

Have a great day!

Beth

Hi!

I came on here to make the same suggestion as Johnsmith. We have a significant number of program managers and it would alleviate the work flow if they could get notifications when they have pending requirements. Currently, only the site managers receive these emails but the program managers are the ones that need this notification. 

Also, what is the Advanced Program Module and how does one go about adding this?

Best regards, 

Hi Isabella, 

Thank you so much for reaching out to make a suggestion! I will certainly add your notes to the enhancement request for the team to review. 

It looks like you submitted ticket to our Support Team regarding adding the Advanced Program Module to your site, that is great! 

Please let me know if I missed anything here or feel free to reachout directly at support@galaxydigital.com if you have more questions specific to the functionality of your site.  

Thanks! Olivia

Login or Signup to post a comment