Designate Roles/Positions within an Opportunity/Mission

In an opportunity/mission, we can create shifts and designate how many volunteers we want (capacity). We would like to have the ability to designate a position or role that is required for the shifts in the mission. For example, we build a Medical Mission that requires 2 nurses and 1 EMT. We would like to have this additional detail of the personnel nested within the opportunity/mission. Right now we can qualify volunteers by Medical and Non-Medical and have to create (2) missions. Within that Medical Mission, we need 2 nurses and 1 EMT but as it stands now we would have to create 2 Medical Missions to be able to ask for those specific people. So I guess I am asking if we can list the positions we want and the qualification that goes with that position. 

Might be too much for the developers to design, but it would be awesome if they could.

1 Comment

Hi Judy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post! I will be sure the following request is added to our team’s notes for review. 

“The ability to assign volunteer positions and associated qualifications to an opportunity.”

Please let me know if I have missed anything. 

All the Best,

Olivia

Login or Signup to post a comment