Is there a way to have all the options for the table on every volunteer list?

I would like to know if a person is qualified before trying to put them on a team.  But the only option in the main list of All Users is "Status," and everyone comes up as "active" whether they have signed the qualifying waiver or not.  So it wastes my time inputting people on a team where I have to toggle between pages and finally get to put in their email, which comes up as "unqualified."  It would save time if the table gave me that option to see that instead of "active."  Also, would it be possible to make a check box where you could check several volunteers and put them on a team at one time?  At this point, I have to add one volunteer at a time and then go back and grab the email address of the following volunteer and then go to Teams, find the right Team, click "Add Member," and then paste in the email address for every single volunteer. 

I'm working with multiple teams daily, and it seems that the backdoor could be a bit more efficient for me to manage. 

1 Comment

Thanks for writing in! It sounds like you may be scheduling volunteers from the Users page, and you'd like to see whether folks are qualified. 

I have a suggestion for this! You can use the user filter to find volunteers who have been approved for a qualification, and then schedule thim by using a filter like this one:

This option is also available in the scheduling tool! 

Let me know if I've missed anything here, or if you have any questions about how to do this, and I will convert this post into a support ticket!

Login or Signup to post a comment