Add Teams to Expired Shifts

Hi all,

I would like the ability for Site Managers to be able to add Teams to expired shifts. This ability exists for individuals and is critical to our site management. While adding Team after the fact is not 100% essential (because we can add the individuals), it would be an extremely welcome addition.

Thanks,

Cody

1 person likes this idea

Hi Cody, 

Thanks for reaching out with your suggestion around team responses and expired shifts! I'll include the following information to our list of suggested enhancements to review, let me know if this is an accurate summary of your request, "Allow a site manager to add team responses to an expired need"?

Please let me know if I've captured your request correctly, if I've missed the mark on your suggestion or if you'd like to share examples to further highlight the benefit of this suggestion when managing team responses, feel free to reply here and we'll make sure that the suggestion reflects any additional information and clarity!

Thanks again for sending this suggestion our way!

Best,

Beth

1 person likes this

This is good, thanks Beth!

Hi Cody, 

Wonderful! I've added this to our list of enhancement items to review, please feel free to include additional information if anything else comes to mind.

Have a great day!

Beth

Login or Signup to post a comment