User Filters Using An Existing User Filter/Saved Filter Name to Remain Visible

We have occasion to enhance our filters. It would be nice to be able to select a saved user filter or two and then add to it instead of adding many more lines of filters at the bottom which becomes unwieldly.

It would also be helpful if the name of the saved filter used continue to be visible while adding to the search criteria. If the first suggestion is adopted, then each of the saved filters being used could be listed as they are implemented.

Judy McKinney

CCDC 

1 person likes this idea

Hi Judy,

Thanks for reaching out with your suggestion around the appearance and expanded abilities of the user filter and saved filters! I can see how applying more than one saved filter at a time under the user filter could be valuable and appreciate the additional suggestion around the saved filter appearance and creating a more compact view of the filter criteria.

I see the value in capturing these suggestions as separate but complementary items, do these summaries sound accurate for what you are looking to see?

• Allow a site manager to apply more than one saved filter at a time, in addition to adding on new criteria within the user filter.
  • After loading a saved user filter, the name of the saved filter applied remains visible, even as new filtering criteria (or additional saved filters) are added.

Please let me know if I have captured your suggestions or if there is additional information you would like me to add, and I'll make sure these are added to our list of items for review!

Thank you!

Beth

Hi Judy, 

Wonderful! I have added these suggestions to our list of enhancements to review. Thank you again for sharing your suggestions for enhancing the user filter and please feel free to add on to your forum post if other ideas come to mind. 

Have a great day!

Beth

Login or Signup to post a comment