Program Screen

It would be nice if under the Programs all of the opportunities are shown instead of only 4.  The small show more button is not intuitive for our users and they are having trouble finding their opportunity.

1 Comment

Hello Carrie, 

Thank you for reaching out to us with your request!

Currently, by design, the opportunities shown on the program/volunteer area pages are the nearest in time. Meaning, that the ones you see will be the soonest available chance to volunteer.

We’ve found that showing the full number of opportunities could sometimes clutter the page, especially when there are 10 or more. This can also affect page load time.

In this instance, to get something like what you are looking for, I would suggest looking under the Volunteer Roles tab on your main site.

Here, you will get a list of all the opportunities available, however, you can filter by Volunteer Area/Program:

After selecting that category in the dropdown, you can then select the Volunteer Area of your choice and hit SEARCH.

Once complete, you will have the list of opportunities available for that program/volunteer area, just like you were looking for.

In the meantime, I will add your request as follows -- let me know if I need to make any edits!

“Show all opportunities available for a program within their program profile.”

Login or Signup to post a comment