Bulk Check-In - Add Qualification Complete Column

Hi team-

This request would involve a high level of customizability for a standard feature, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask!

We would like to suggest adding an (optional) Qualification Complete column to Bulk Check-In. We often use Bulk-Check In as large groups of volunteers are arriving. We ask any volunteers who have not completed our online waiver qualification to complete a paper waiver on-site when they arrive. However, there is no quick way to see which volunteers have met this qualification or not. If we had a column within the Bulk Check-In view that showed, for each user, whether their Qualification was complete or incomplete, we would more effectively capture users who needed to complete a paper form in the moment.

As I imagine it, this change would involve creating a Bulk Check-In settings module somewhere, where a Site Manager could select which Qualification(s) to display the status of in the Qualification column.

Currently, it is possible to use the user filter to identify which users have not completed a certain Qualification. However, this would add an additional step for our volunteer coordinators to complete just before teams start arriving, in a different part of Galaxy Digital than the one they use for check-in. The integrated option we've suggested would be far more user-friendly.

Thank you!

1 Comment

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for providing us with an enhancement idea, and showing us how this change would ease your workflow.

I’m glad that you found an alternative to find the users who have not completed their qualification, however, I can see how this addition to the check-in table would simplify double-checking this information.

I would also suggest looking under Volunteerism > Qualifications. In this area, you can edit the qualifications/waivers to be required during registration, which would ensure that you capture this data from all future users.

I have provided this suggestion to our development team for consideration, and I thank you for the time you took to reach out to us.

Login or Signup to post a comment