Multi-Program License

Currently, we utilize (4) separate Galaxy Digital licenses for each of our volunteer programs. This means that staff members must create (4) separate accounts for each program. This makes it difficult for staff, because they have to re-enter their data for each program which creates a disjointed experience. Currently, we chose to utilize (4) licenses, because there were concerns about data privacy (our program managers are from different organizations and non-profits). We were also seeking more notifications specific to each program.

Hi Kris, thanks for reaching out!

Can you tell me a bit more about what you're looking for in this suggestion? From my reading, I see two different things here:

1. Because you are using multiple licenses, staff members must create multiple accounts, one for each site they are managing a program on, and they have to keep the program information up to date across multiple instences. 

Can you tell me more about how you'd like to this to function in an ideal world? 

2. You are seeking more notifications specific to each program. 

I'd love to hear more about what specific notifications you'd like to see added!

I look forward to hearing more about your ideas, 

Ideally, we’d like to be able to have all four programs on one website (using one login), and then separate notifications for each program (specific notifications), because currently in our notifications we state things like “If you are volunteering for the classroom visit, go here”. However, if we had specific notifications for each program or opportunity, we wouldn’t need to specify it in the text of the actual notification.

I think I understand! It sounds like the challenge you're facing here is that the program-related templates are site-wide, and because of this you are not able to customize the content for each of the programs on a single license. Am I on the right track here? 

Yes, that’s correct. Thank you!

Login or Signup to post a comment