Flagging Minor's & youth

A part of the team registration process to making signing up easier is to have an option to flag a team member as a minor or have an alternate method for identifying minors during the team creation and registration process. One of our top volunteer funneling opportunities is family friendly and typically parent's don't register their children when signing up as a team, but for liability purposes I would like this to be an option of making the signing process smoother and an option for listing their age as well! A five year old is going to have a different capacity than a 13 year old and same for a 17 year old. 

1 person likes this idea

1 Comment

Hi Karen, 

Thanks for adding your suggestion around identifying minors during team creation and registration process! I know we talked through this scenario in a ticket and I really appreciate that you brought your thoughts and suggestion to the forum. I'll add your request and the supporting information you shared to our items for review, if you have any thoughts on how this might appear within the teams registration process or in the team management area, please don't hesitate to reply to this post and share what you'd like to see. 

Have a great day!

Beth

Login or Signup to post a comment