Daily Volunteer Schedule

When pulling up the daily shift roster, it doesn’t always organize by team name, so some team members are serrated on the list. It would be nice if it could sort by team name (or if I could refresh it to do so) so that way when I print the daily shift schedule I can more efficiently check everyone in. 

Hello Sara!

Thank you for submitting a product suggestion! As there are different locations where information can be pulled from on the site and I want to make sure we're on the same page with your suggestion, may I ask where is the daily shift roster located where you're pulling information on teams?

One example where team responses can be pulled from is in the site manager dashboard sidebar in Volunteerism > Teams click Team Responses tab and there is an export button to pull information on teams (as shown in the screenshot below):

Please let me know if there is somewhere else you had in mind!

Kind Regards, 

Annette 

Hello Annette,

Thank you for the reply! I go to schedule - user responses - nd then I click on "view more" for the day I want to see. Then I download/print the PDF version of that. I have done the export and then sort by team name. However, it is still inconvenient (if not more) because when I go to add everyone's hours for the shift the view on Galaxy is different than the export/sort view. The list isn't the same order. When I have 80+ people that's a pain. Especially because not everyone comes. 

So if it would be possible to resort the list by team name that would be great. 

Hi Sara,

Thank you for the follow up! From my understanding, a resort list by team name would be useful in the Hours page found in the site manager dashboard in Volunteerism > Hours to be able to sort by the teams and quickly add hours to streamline the process. Please let me know if I'm missing anything about this but I'll be sharing this with the team and development!

Best,
Annette

Login or Signup to post a comment