View by Opportunity in Dashboard

Our volunteers are required to track Continuing Education hours to remain certified in their roles. The volunteer dashboard has hours by skill, which we are using as a workaround, but because it is not intuitive. Is it possible to have a filter by opportunity tool added to the Track Hours tab of the dashboard so folks can see how many hours they spent in each opportunity if needed?

Hello, Jessica

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your suggestions! I wanted to clarify your request a bit further. Are you asking for the filtering tool to be added to this page from the volunteer's perspective: 

Thank you!

Best,

Bee

Hey, Jessica! 

We received your reply in a ticket. Thank you for clarifying that that is the page you were talking about. I will go ahead and share your suggestion with our development team to discuss during an enhancements meeting. Thank you again! I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!

Best,

Bee

Hello again, 

Was this feature discussed in the development meeting by chance?  I now have a few hundred very angry volunteers who cannot easily find a summary of their hours by Opportunity, and, as one volunteer put it, "If I have 100 entries, and have to scroll down and count each hour to make sure I hit my Continuing Education hours for the year, this system is not worth the hassle." 

Hoping for some help here.

Hello, Jessica, 

There isn't an update at this time for this enhancement. Our team meets to discuss product suggestions made by site managers, but this is just the first step in our Enhancement process. From there, if the request is okayed by our team, it needs to be scoped and added to a future product update with our development team. That being said, when an enhancement has been implemented to the software, we will be sure to update this forum post thread and notify you! 

Best,

Bee

Login or Signup to post a comment