Qualification Durations and Custom Statuses

It would be nice to have an option that says “waived” for a qualification and perhaps an expiration date added. This would be excellent for qualifications that are only for people aged 18+ or for certain volunteers who don’t need a specific qualification for one reason or another.

It would also be nice to adjust the qualification duration from the manager's side.

1 Comment

Good morning and thank you for your suggestion!

From my understanding, you would like the option to waive a Qualification requirement for a specific user. A version of this exists currently that I wanted to make sure you were aware of! 

As a Site Manager, you can go to Volunteerism > Users, click on the user's profile that you would like to waive. Then, click their Qualifications tab and scroll to the Incomplete Qualifications table. Once there, you'll notice that you can complete the Qualification for them! This will "qualify" them so they don't have to complete the Qualification themselves. For example, if the Qualification is a radio button or dropdown, you can select the right answer. Or, if the Qualification is a Waiver, you can upload a Waiver for them. 

I understand this isn't a one to one with what you are asking, but I wanted to make sure you were aware of that option! It sounds like for your request, you would be able to check a box that says "waive" that would allow you to qualify that person without answering the question/uploading the waiver for them. Does that sound correct? 

For the Qualification's Duration, it sounds like you would like to change when the Qualification expires for a specific user! Is that correct? 

Thank you for sending me a little extra info so I can accurately record your request for our developers! 

Login or Signup to post a comment