Electronic Certificate of Appreciation

It would be great to have a way to create an electronic certificate of appreciation for volunteers as a way of thanking them for their service. This could be something that they could upload  to their LinkedIn (for example) or submit to an employer. Integrating this with the "resume" function would be great so that their service hours are also listed.

2 people like this idea

This is a great idea! A professional certificate volunteers feel compelled to share would also be a great marketing tool for the organization's public visibility.

1 person likes this

Hello Shelley and Sara!

Thank you for sharing your product suggestions with us. I wanted to ask a few clarifying questions to better understand your suggestion. That way, I can relay your suggestions to our enhancement team for consideration. 

1. How are you envisioning this certification piece? The resume already captures a detailed overview of the volunteer's hours, so are you wanting a certificate separate from the resume that only captures their hours (e.g., Certificate of Volunteer Achievement Awarded for Completing 200 Volunteer Hours)? Do you have any examples of what you're imagining for the certificate? 

2. With the LinkedIn portion, are you envisioning this as a skill on their profile or as something they can share in a post through a shareable link to the certificate, etc.? 

I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!

Best,

Bee

Hello, Shelley!

Thank you for getting back to us via email! I can see how the certificate of appreciation would be a great way to celebrate your volunteers. I'll go ahead and share the following with our enhancement team for consideration: 

"Ability to download a certificate of appreciation that pulls volunteer hours from the volunteer resume."

In the meantime, volunteers can access and share a .pdf of their volunteerism by downloading their resume from the View Profile area of their volunteer profile. They can also access this area to download their resume by clicking the link from the snapshot on their dashboard: 

Best, 

Bee 

Login or Signup to post a comment