"Remove from all shifts"

Hi Galaxy, 

I recently worked with Ryan to get hours reactivated for a user that we "removed from all shifts". We removed this user from all shifts as they had not been showing up for the shift, however by doing this it also removed all past shifts the volunteer actually served at. This took his 60+ hours down to ~10 and the volunteer was pretty upset. On our end, we had no idea what we had done or how to bring the hours back. Also, the 50-hour benchmark stayed in that user's account. 

Is there a way to remove the user from any upcoming shifts for that particular shift without removing the shifts and hours they had been at in the past?

In the same theme, can this "remove from all shifts" indicate that this feature means all shifts, past, present, and future?

2 people like this idea

Myself and others have asked for this product update in the past as well. I would be very very happy to see this implemented. 

1 person likes this

Good morning, Megan and Miranda,

Thank you for taking the time to write suggestions on our forum page, I have heard of similar frustration and confusion with this option with other managers. I will pass this along to our team for review at our next enhancements meeting!

In the meantime, you can do this on behalf of a user by assuming their profile. Once logged in as the user, you can go to their Opportunity Responses area, select the Opportunity title, and then click on the Manage Responses button. In this window, you're able to bulk uncheck future shifts only. You're welcome to ask your users to do this themselves on their end as well, if needed!

Hi Hilary, 

Thanks for the response. Hopefully, this change can be implemented sooner rather than later. 

I understand the workaround option but it is not ideal as it is very time consuming to log in and out of accounts.

2 people like this

Hi, Katie, Miranda, and Liz!

I understand the importance of this suggestion, and I will make a note that this has been requested more than once. I hope you're having a fabulous week!

Login or Signup to post a comment