RE: user filter, qualifications.

RE: user filter, qualifications. It would be helpful to have another choice in the dropdown, i.e. "expires on or before" , then enter a date.

Right now I can only see those whose qualification IS expired. I would like the ability to see when a qualification will expire by a specified date, so I can remind the volunteers to update it before it expires.

Cathy Pensyl

Citizen Corps of Delaware County

1 Comment

Hi, Cathy, 

Thank you for sharing your enhancement suggestion! I can see this was a ticket before with one of our support team members, Shonie, and there is an alternative solution to your request. Here's that information for you:

There is a way to view users who have a qualification expiring within a 30-day window. You can get this information as well as email those users from the Qualification Status Review report in Reports > User section > Qualification Status Review.

You can filter for Qualification Status > Expire in 30 Days for a selected qualification to see that list of users. Then, you are able to click Email Users if needed, to send them a reminder.

Does this workflow resolve your needs? Feel free to click 'Reply' if there is anything else you'd like to add for clarity. Happy to help! 

Best, 

Hilary

CX Team

Login or Signup to post a comment