Update to spotlight area

Currently the graphs in the spotlight for volunteer hours per chapter are limited to the top six and then the remaining are grouped into an "other" category. We have 19 chapters and it would be great if we could visit the spotlight and see all of them in the one graph along with the total count of hours. 

Thanks,

Abe Christian

Florida Trail Association

abec@floridatrail.org

Hi, Abe,

I appreciate your feedback on this! I've noted this on our end, and we will review with the team. 

The current setup is designed to show the top five chapters that are receiving volunteer hours per month. While the Dashboard chart does not currently have the option to show all chapters, there are other ways to edit this section by color palette and chart type. Read more about that here!

Please feel free to Reply here if you'd like to add any additional details to your suggestion!

Thanks again,

Hilary Temple

CX Team

Thanks for taking the time to read my suggestion and maybe even have your team implement the tweak. With our 19 chapters they regularly request data as to where they are with hours. Offering them a one stop place where they all could see this info without us generating a report would be very nice, plus it would promote competition between the chapters, more then just seeing the top five.

Thanks again for your time,

Abe

Hi, Abe! 

Thanks for providing more context about your suggestion. We always appreciate hearing our clients insights! I've gone ahead and added this context as well to our suggestion notes. 

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hilary T. 

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment