A way for volunteers to offer a service to agencies

I'm looking for a way Volunteers can offer a service to agencies (ie photography, IT help etc) has anyone found a way to do this?  Can I have 2 opportunity sections, one for agencies to post and one for volunteers to post perhaps?

1 Comment

Hi Brenna, 

Thanks for sharing your suggestion around offering volunteers the ability to post the services they could offer an agency! At this time, there isn't a way for volunteers to post their own version of needs on a Get Connected site, this ability is limited to Site Managers and Agency or Program Managers, but I'll be happy to add your suggestion to our list of enhancements to review.

I'll include the information you've provided around the value this would bring for both volunteers and agencies and how it might be formatted as two need sections with one for agencies and the other for volunteers.

If there is any other information you'd like to pass along that can help us best relay your suggestions, please don't hesitate to include other examples, scenarios, or benefits this could bring to site users!

Have a wonderful day!

Beth
Galaxy Digital

Login or Signup to post a comment