This article pertains to site managers of Get Connected, Corporate Connect, Campus Connect, and Community Connect sites.
Your site manager panel provides many opportunities to export data to a spreadsheet; in fact, most tables in your site manager panel can be exported.
To export need, agency, event, company, hour, response, or user data into a spreadsheet:
- Click the applicable item in the Volunteerism area of your Site Manager Panel menu.
- Click the applicable Export button above the table of agencies, companies, events, hours, needs, or responses that is displayed.
- User data will be sent to your email and should appear in your inbox shortly. For all other data exports, a .csv file will immediately be created for download.
Note: When exporting user data, if you want to export only certain users to a spreadsheet, you should filter the list first and then select Export Users from the Select an Action dropdown. For more information, see the article The User Filter.
To export a report into an Excel spreadsheet:
- From the Site Manager panel, click Reports, located in the top right-hand area of the page.
- Select the report to view.
- Enter the desired date range as applicable and click Go.
- Click the Export icon, shown to the right of the Go button above.
- Check your email. Once the system has created the export, you'll receive a link to the spreadsheet.