Digital Badges with Credly

Let's integrate Credly so that Acclaim badges appear on the volunteer resume

Hi Brooke, 

Thank you for adding your suggestion! I will note that you would like an integration with Credly that would allow their Acclaim badges to appear alongside our the Galaxy Digital Badges earned from Benchmarks on a volunteer's resume. 

Ideally, how would a volunteer receive Credly Acclaim badges? Would the Credly Acclaim badges be attached to volunteer hours collected through the site, or would they be assigned directly to a volunteer's resume by the Site Manager? I would love to hear a little more so I understand how you envision this integration. 

Thank you!

Autum

1 person likes this

Would the Credly Acclaim badges be attached to volunteer hours collected through the site, Yes! 

or would they be assigned directly to a volunteer's resume by the Site Manager? This is another option as well. Would site managers be able to create custom Acclaim badges? Can you do both?

Ultimately, no matter how the badges appear, the goal is to give volunteers a "digital" opportunity to share the experiences and successes in volunteering. Many employers like to see volunteer work on resumes and job applications....so I hope we can make it easier for volunteers to seamlessly share that info.

Hi Brooke, 

Thank you for the extra info! I will put in a suggestion for including Credly Acclaim Badges as Badge options for the Benchmarks tool, and note that the Acclaim Badges would be earned through hours collection and by being assigned directly from the Site Manager. Whether the capability for these would be possible is unclear to me, but our Development Team will take that into consideration when reviewing this request. 

Thank you so much, and I hope you have a great rest of your day!

Autum

Login or Signup to post a comment