Looking for ways to manage your agency relationships more effectively? The links below offer some ideas, insights, and instructions for working with the agencies on your Get Connected site. You'll find resources for you, as well as resources that you can pass along to your agencies!
Help Center Resources
- Email Blast: Reaching Out To Your Site's Volunteers - This article focuses specifically on how to use the email blast, including how to filter users for emailing purposes.
- Emailing Selected Users on Your Site: Common Filters - This article lists useful filters for emailing selected groups of volunteers, including agency managers.
- Connect Site Reporting: Agencies - This article goes into detail on the specific canned reports that site managers can use to monitor agency engagement on the site.
Blog Series on Engaging Your Agencies
In 2018, we published the following series of blog posts on agency engagement. Give 'em a read!
- An Introduction to Agency Engagement
- Getting Your Agencies on Board
- How Training Can Empower Your Agencies
- Highlighting Successes To Drive Agency Engagement
- Engaging Your Agencies with a Drip Campaign
- Agency Manager FAQ: Click here to find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions our Customer Care team gets about agency management.
- Benefits Statement Flyer: This attractive flyer can help your agency managers see how participation in your site will help them achieve their volunteerism goals.
- Agency Manager Road Map for Success: If your agencies are thinking your site will be too much work for them, ease their concerns with this infographic, which shows how simple the process can be.
- Opportunity Scheduling: Posting Needs with Shifts (video included) - Focuses on posting needs with either the Recurring Shift or Custom Shift duration type.
- Need Duration Types - Goes over all of the available duration types for needs.
- How to Create an Effective Need on Get Connected - Visual guide to creating a need that volunteers will respond to.
- How to Get More Volunteer Responses - Tips and tricks for generating volunteer enthusiasm for your posted needs.
- Launching the Kiosk for Volunteer Check-in (video included) - An introduction to the Check-in Kiosk.
- Volunteer Scheduling: For Agency Managers (video included) - Useful for agency managers who want to schedule volunteers for slots based on volunteer availability.